Hampton by Hilton Edmonton-Sherwood Park based in Sherwood Park, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building maintenance worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include On Call and Flexible Hours. The position of Building maintenance worker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Hampton by Hilton Edmonton-Sherwood Park
Position: Building maintenance worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
- The candidate must sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs.
- The candidate will be required to make minor adjustments and repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems, as well as contact tradespeople for major repairs.
- The candidate will be responsible for contacting contractors for establishment repairs and maintenance.
- The candidate will be expected to perform minor appliance repairs.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise other employees.
- The candidate will be required to perform other routine maintenance tasks such as painting and drywall repair.
- The candidate will be expected to water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate must clear snow and ice from walkways and parking lots.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.