Homestead Land Holdings Limited based in 530 Scarlett Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9P 2S3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job.
Employer Name: Homestead Land Holdings Limited
Position: Building cleaner
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 20 to 34 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 530 Scarlett Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9P 2S3
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in an apartment/condominium complex.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.