Crème de la Crumb based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Crème de la Crumb
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning the bar area and washing glassware.
- The candidate must collect cash, credit/debit cards, or other forms of payment for beverages.
- The candidate must keep track of and balance beverage sales.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering bar stock, maintaining inventory, and controlling bar stock.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be required to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate must take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a Serving It Right Certificate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2955 Virtual Way suite 110