Cold Tea Restaurant based in 1193 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1M1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night and Weekend. The position of Bartender has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Cold Tea Restaurant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1193 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1M1
- The candidate must organise and set up the bar.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning the bar area and washing glassware.
- The candidate must clean the draft beer system.
- The candidate will be expected to provide wine selection advice.
- The candidate will be expected to inform customers about the contents of cocktails or other beverages.
- The candidate must collect cash, credit/debit cards, or other forms of payment for beverages.
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must store beverages and food products.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering bar stock, maintaining inventory, and controlling bar stock.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be required to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Serving It Right Certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter