Bishop’s Rest Ltd. based in Mount Stewart, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bakery products wrapper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Bishop’s Rest Ltd.
Position: Bakery products wrapper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Mount Stewart, PE
Student status: Full time enrollment or Part time enrollment
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about food safety and handling.
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate will be required to manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a bakery.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.