Costco Wholesale has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Baker. All the candidates who are eligible to work as a baker and are interested in getting a reported job at Costco Wholesale should apply for this job. This vacancy is not exclusive; it is open for all who are eligible and interested. The registration for this post has already started and will end very soon. Candidates are suggested to visit the official website of Costco Wholesale and submit the application immediately.
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale
No. Of Vacancies: 9
Salary: $18.99 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Alberta, British Columbia, Manotida, New Brunswick, and other 4 locations in Canada
- Candidates will have to assemble, measure, and combine large quantities of ingredients according to costco formulae.
- Candidates will have to use a calculator to adjust formulas for alternate yields.
- The candidate will also use power equipment to mix and prepare bakery products like dough, roller muffin etc.
- Candidates will also monitor sanitation, temperature, pull dates, and comply with health code.
- Candidates will also have to assist with other bakery duties as needed.
- Candidates must have completed high school.
- Candidates must have food safety certification.
- Candidates must have experience as a baker.
- Candidates with good communication skills in French are preferred for this post.
- Candidates get a good pay scale.
- Insurance benefits and a routine medical check-in facility are provided.
- Saving and employee benefits are also granted to employees.
- The candidate gets a great working environment.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in working as a baker at Costco wholesale visit the official website of Costco Wholesale and apply for this post by selecting a work location. We have shared a link below so that you directly visit the Apply page.