UPS has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Automotive Services Technician. They’re appointed to repair all UPS gasoline, and LPG package cars. They’re also appointed to ensure that all vehicles are maintained regularly and in a timely manner. Candidate must have proficiency in his work and deep knowledge regarding automotive services. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Automotive Services Technician
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.60 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Candidates are responsible to repair all UPS Gasoline, CNG, Diesel, Electric and LPG Package Cars.
- They’re also appointed to ensure that all vehicles are maintained regularly and in a timely manner.
- Candidates will also have to repair various systems including hydraulic brakes and air brakes.
- Candidates are responsible for handling heavy duty machinery, on road tractors and trailers from a variety of manufacturers.
- Candidates must attain the ability to lift 70 lbs without assistance.
- Candidate must ensure the availability to work flexible shifts, up to 5 days per week
- They’re also appointed to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment and occasionally outdoors
- Candidates must attain the Possession of essential hand tools for being eligible at this post.
- Minimum age of candidate for being eligible for this post is 18 years.
- They must obtain a legal permit to work in Canada.
- The candidate will get a highly competitive pay scale
- The candidate will get paid vacation facility.
- Candidates will get routine medical checkups and health benefits.
- Candidates will also get bonuses and promotions from time to time.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to fill out the application form with the below-discussed link. Just click on the link below and wait. This link will let you in the official application form page. Make sure to share genuine and certified information in the application otherwise, the registration gets cancelled. Shortlisted candidates will be selected for interview proceedings.