Lambton Kia, is one of the trusted dealership in Sarnia for the purchase of a new vehicle as well as the after-sales service of current Kia vehicle. Lambton Kia has established a reputation for excellence and they are very proud of the relationship that they have developed with clients and Kia owners in Sarnia. Lambton Kia look forward helping you find the new Kia vehicle that you are looking for, or to make sure that your current Kia remains in perfect condition for years to come. Lambton Kia offer every possible service that one can need for their Kia as well as a wide range of high-quality Kia vehicles offered at competitive prices.
Kia has always been known for providing value and for the impressive list of features that are included in its models, and at Lambton Kia, they work hard to also provide value to their clients along with professional service. Lambton Kia believe in making sure that your experience with them stands out and that you are always satisfied when you leave the dealership. This has allowed Lambton Kia to earn the trust of thousands of clients in Sarnia who come back to them for all of their vehicle needs.
Lambton Kia based in Sarnia, ON, is looking for candidates for the position of Automotive Service Technician with 1 vacancy. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job. The shift will start from day.
Employer Name: Lambton Kia
Position: Automotive Service Technician
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $52,000 to $62,500 year annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Sarnia, ON
- The candidate will have to go through a Driving record check (abstract).
- The candidate will be required to own Tools/Equipment Tools such as Steel-toed safety boots.
- The candidate will be required to have a valid driver’s license.
- The Work Setting is a shop.
- The candidate should have other trades certificate or diploma.
- The candidate should have Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification.
- The candidate Experience an asset.
- The candidate should have interpersonal awareness.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing and walking which the candidate should be comfortable with.
- The candidate should be able to manage tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be able to handle repetitive tasks.
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads.
- The work will be physically demanding and hence the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate should pay attention to detail.
- The candidate will be required to stand for extended periods and hence should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should have clarity of judgement.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given options.
By sharing a resume on Job Bank
95 Indian Rd S
N7T 3W1 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM