Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Inc based in Brantford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Automotive mechanic helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job. The position of Automotive mechanic helper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Inc
Position: Automotive mechanic helper
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $23.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brantford, ON
- The candidate must move tools, equipment, and other materials.
- The candidate must communicate safety procedures to coworkers and the general public.
- The candidate will be expected to perform a variety of labouring tasks to assist tradespeople, apprentices, and other workers as directed.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and immediate work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about motor vehicles.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Other benefits and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training, Team building opportunities and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.