Associate, Corporate Card Services
BMO had released a vacant post of Associate, Corporate card services and welcomed the new faces to serve BMO and contribute to enhancing the market share of BMO. All interested candidates can submit their applications. The final selection of candidates is based on the working experience and job requirement skills.
Employer Name: BMO
Position: Associate, Corporate Card Services
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $41,730 per year
Employment type: Full Time
- Working as an Associate, Corporate card services candidate identifies opportunities to make qualified referrals to other groups.
- Candidates will have to handle customer inquiries in an informed, professional, and effective manner.
- The candidate will have to manage all transactional outcomes of customers and their calls.
- The candidate is responsible for maintaining the current knowledge of personal banking and credit card industries, trends, and practices.
- Candidates will have to engage with the customer conversation in a professional manner.
- Candidates must have experience of at least 1-2 years and complete a post-secondary degree in a related field.
- Candidates must have complete knowledge of the banking products which BMO offers to their customers.
- Candidates must have good verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must have computer operating skills with organizational skills.
- Candidates must be comfortable with languages like English and French.
- Candidates will have to analyze issues and determine the next steps which are required to move forward. The candidate will get assigned broader work or account abilities as needed.
- Candidates are entitled to a good pay scale.
- Candidates get a free Life insurance policy from BMO.
- Candidates can avail paid vacation.
- Workload load is very less and stress-free.
How to Apply
A candidate who feels eligible and willing to join BMO as an Associate, Corporate Card Services then apply for this post with the help of the link given below.