Shoppers Drug Mart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Asset Protection Representative. Comprehending the duties and accountabilities is imperative for candidates, and it’s a prerequisite that they exert their utmost effort. They will detect and identify potential shrink opportunities within our operational core compliance. They will build and maintain store partnership through management meetings & huddles; coach and mentor colleagues regarding Asset Protection policies and procedures
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
Position: Asset Protection Representative
Salary: $21-$23 hourly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 279 Yonge St., Toronto, ON
- Candidates will deter, detect and apprehend for theft and fraud within our retail locations
- They will collaborate with other APRs to investigate provincial or national ORC cases when they arise.
- They will collaborate with the local police service regularly.
- They will detect and investigate internal investigations; compile and present evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration.
- Candidates must have the basic understanding of the Criminal Code of Canada, Trespass to Property Act and Powers of Arrest and CCTV and/or surveillance systems & have a working knowledge of Windows based applications.
- They must have a professional, friendly and approachable demeanour.
- They must have a high degree of initiative and integrity required to be successful in a dynamic environment.
- Candidates must have the ability to participate in conducting store level audits.
- They should possess the capability to participate in Community Events.
- They are available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends (40 hr. work week)
- Candidates will receive life insurance and paid vacation.
- They will attain advanced education and store discounts, as well as EQ health.
- Furthermore, they will secure special discount days.
How to apply
Those intrigued by the Asset Protection Representative position and meeting the eligibility condition must make sure the provision of accurate information during the registration process. It is necessary to utilise the provided application link.