Serino Architects Inc. based in Thunder Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Architectural technologist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Architectural technologist has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Serino Architects Inc.
Position: Architectural technologist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000 annually for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
- The candidate will be required to prepare proposals.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing working drawings.
- The candidate will be required to use computer-aided design (CAD)
- The candidate must prepare presentation graphics and drawings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Architecture (BArch, BA/BSc, MArch, MA/MSc, PhD), Environmental Design/Architecture, and Architectural Technology/Technician.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Autodesk REVIT.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Link to web portfolio
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples