SRAN CONCRETE LANDSCAPING based in 1918 – 27 ST NW, Edmonton, AB T6T 2G5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Architect, landscape who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: SRAN CONCRETE LANDSCAPING
Position: Architect, landscape
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.90 to $34.90 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1918 – 27 ST NW, Edmonton, AB T6T 2G5
- The candidate must create designs that take into account landscape features, buildings, climate, future usage, and other factors.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare or supervise the preparation of detailed site drawings.
- The candidate will be required to prepare or supervise the preparation of site plans, reports, sketches, models, photographs, maps, land use studies, and design plans.
- The candidate will be expected to estimate costs, prepare specifications, and evaluate tenders for landscape construction projects.
- The candidate will be required to conduct environmental design studies.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct community and neighbourhood physical planning studies, participate in multidisciplinary urban design studies, and prepare design guidelines.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.