PASO Group Inc, is looking for community pharmacist with 1 vacancy. The once chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The shifts may vary from weekdays to weekends. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a part time job.
Employer Name: PASO Group Inc
Position: Community Pharmacists
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $38.00 to $45.00HOUR hourly for 28 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Part Time
Location: London, ON
- Will be needed to advise customers on selection and use of non prescription medication.
- Will be required to check prescriptions for proper dosage.
- Should have knowledge about compound prescribed Pharmaceutical products and will be required to calculate and measure and mix the quantities of drugs and other ingredients and fill appropriate containers with the correct quantity.
- Will be required to dispense the prescribed pharmaceuticals to the customers or to other Health Care professionals
- Will be required to advise Healthcare professionals and customers on indications and contraindications and the adverse effects and the drug interactions and the dosages of Pharmaceuticals.
- Will be required to maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of narcotics, poisons and other control drugs.
- The candidate should ensure proper packaging distribution preparation and storage of vaccines and serums and biologicals and other drugs and Pharmaceuticals.
- Will be required to maintain and orders stock of Pharmaceutical supplies.
- Should be able to supervise and co-ordinate the activities of other pharmacists.
- Should be able to assist pharmacy assistance and pharmacy technicians and other staff.
- Will be needed to supervise around 1 to 2 people.
- Should know Kroll software.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in the concerned field.
- Should know Kroll software for technical requirements.
- Should have around one year to less than 2 years of experience.
- Needs to be comfortable in working in a community or retail pharmacy.
- Needs to be willing to relocate.
- Needs to be able to work under pressure.
- The tasks may be repetitive.
- Should pay attention to detail.
- Should have good hand eye coordination.
- Should be able to distinguish between colors.
- Should be comfortable in working in a setting where continuous sitting, standing and walking will be a daily routine especially standing for extended periods as well as bending, crouching and kneeling will be required.
- Should be focused on the clients.
- Should be very initiative prone.
- Should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Should be flexible and accurate.
- Should be a team player with excellent oral communication and excellent written communication
- Should be dependable and reliable.
- Should have clarity of judgement and should be very well organized.
- Should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, send your resume to the given email id.