Purolator has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Analyst Business Application Procurement Excellence. They identify improvement opportunities, and develop, implement and service the Ariba system to ensure it aligns with business objectives. They review quarterly Ariba improvements and implement functionality that improves the user experience. They develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for testers. Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
Employer Name: Purolator
Position: Analyst Business Application Procurement Excellence
Salary: $36.31 per hour
Employment Type: Hybrid
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
- Candidates will support and administer the SAP Ariba system and all business needs relating to procurement systems, determine system capacity, test, and configure the system.
- They will analyze its logic and resolve functional problems in timely manner.
- They will monitor technical issues, manage priority status, and actively work to resolve them.
- They also have to ooordinate all system modifications along with the IT team to ensure data integrity.
- They will support the integration of regional and global sites into SAP Ariba, and closely track the integration with the SAP S/4 Hana system.
- They will develop and maintain user training tools for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidates must have Bechelor’s degree in administration, information systems management or business intelligence, or equivalent experience.
- They must have minimum of three years’ practical experience as an information system administrator.
- They must experience with SAP Ariba or other procurement solution; knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- They must have solid understanding of procurement processes.
- They must have strong drive to learn and maintain efficient operational processes
- Solid critical thinking skills and curiosity around technology solutions.
- Candidates must have the ability to set priorities and carry out tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- They must have strong data analysis and processing skills, proficiency with Office productivity tools (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word), as well as the MS SharePoint.
- They must have the ability to engage the business and build consensus through the development of cross functional relationships and the employment of sound judgement and common sense.
- They must be self-starter with good teamwork skills.
- Candidates will get a safe and healthy workplace.
- They will get a high pay scale in the workplace.
- They will get opportunities to grow in the work field.
How to apply
All interested candidates who are eligible for the post of Analyst Business Application Procurement Excellence are requested to add their accurate information in registration. Candidates have to apply through the link which is given below. Make sure that candidates have to add the right information otherwise the registration will be canceled.