Mischka Enterprise Limited based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative services officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job. The selected candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Mischka Enterprise Limited
Position: Administrative services officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
- The candidate shall be accountable for carrying out the administrative activities of the establishment.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate will be in charge of enforcing policies and procedures pertaining to the release of records in the course of processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work priorities, as well as ensuring that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the operating budget as well as maintaining inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be in charge of compiling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have a minimum college or CEGEP qualification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Windows and Outlook.
- The candidate having hands on experience in Spreadsheet, Electronic Scheduler, Electronic Mail and Accounting software is an added advantage.
- The candidate will be required to work in the private sector.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details to submit work or send communications without error.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3520 Sunset Blvd
North Vancouver, BC