1624032 ALBERTA LTD based in Unit # 109; 8631, 94th Street, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 4P7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 1624032 ALBERTA LTD
Position: Administrative officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Unit # 109; 8631, 94th Street, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 4P7
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must set work priorities and ensure that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be required to administer policies and procedures relating to record release in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation of the operating budget, as well as to maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be expected to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.