For the post of Administrative Coordinator, Canada Post is inviting all the candidates according to a notice. They will receive and process requests from staff members as well as open, sort, prioritise, and maintain electronic file folders. Emails and incoming mail that need the expertise of specific staff members are redirected by them. For the office, they keep an updated master filing system. They support accounting, record keeping, and reporting as well as office budget management. They oversee the Director’s assistance requirements and provide written and email correspondence..
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Administrative Coordinator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $56,763 per year
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Richmond,BC, CA
- As a team, candidates collaborate with other team members.
- They guarantee the efficient and timely completion of important tasks.
- They manage the Director’s email account in accordance with their delegated authority.
- Candidates must meet provincial requirements for secondary school completion.
- They have to finish secondary school.
- They ought to be familiar with Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- The ability to operate standard office equipment, including desktop computers, fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, video conferencing systems, and telephones, is a requirement for candidates.
- They have to be exceptionally talented writers.
- They need to be very good at setting priorities, managing their time, and organising.
- Optimal health insurance will be provided to candidates.
- They’ll have the chance to work from home.
- They’ll have access to transportation.
- They’ll get employment training.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested in the role of Administrative Coordinator are cordially invited to click the link below and quickly complete the registration process, making sure to enter all necessary information. The registration process will soon come to an end. It is currently underway.