EASTND P.E.I based in Charlottetown, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant, medical who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours and Early Morning.
Employer Name: EASTND P.E.I
Position: Administrative assistant, medical
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 20 to 25 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Charlottetown, PE
- The candidate will be expected to conduct interviews with patients in order to acquire case histories.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must complete insurance and other claim documents.
- The candidate must maintain a filing system.
- The candidate must enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence, as well as produce spreadsheets and documents for evaluation.
- The candidate must establish and maintain confidential medical files and records.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a clinic.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Electronic mail.
Area of work experience
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about correspondence.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, Team building opportunities and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed