Queen Chinguacousy Dentistry based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant, medical who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Administrative assistant, medical has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Queen Chinguacousy Dentistry
Position: Administrative assistant, medical
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be required to conduct interviews with patients in order to obtain case histories.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must fill out insurance and other claim forms.
- The candidate must keep the filing system up to date.
- The candidate will be required to perform general clerical work, such as ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence, as well as prepare spreadsheets and documents for review.
- The candidate must establish and maintain confidential medical files and records.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare draft agendas for meetings as well as take, transcribe, and distribute minutes.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and training other employees in procedures and the use of current software.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must work in a clinic.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.