MKM Financial Ltd based in 5 Melanie Dr suite 10, Brampton, ON L6T 4K8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Overtime.
Employer Name: MKM Financial Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.10 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5 Melanie Dr suite 10, Brampton, ON L6T 4K8
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be in charge of recording and preparing minutes for meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of gathering data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be in charge of arranging travel, related itineraries, and making reservations.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate will be in charge of set up and maintain manual and computerised data filing systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a college, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental Plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.