KAYBEE FOODS CANADA INC based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call and Morning.
Employer Name: KAYBEE FOODS CANADA INC
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.52 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Technical Terminology: Business
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details to submit work or send communications without error.
- Health, long-term and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health Care Plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the above-mentioned health and long-term benefits, the selected candidate will be provided with free parking and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter