City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Administrative Assistant. Candidates must understand the duties and accountabilities and provide their utmost effort, which is mandatory. They will exercise caution and discretion with labour relations, personnel and other confidential information. They will prepare and process documents of a confidential nature. They will handle scheduling of appointments and ensure appropriate information is provided to the Executive Director in advance.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Administrative Assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $62,480.00 – $75,087.00 yearly
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: East York Civic Center
- Candidates will provide executive level administrative support in the day-to-day Business Support unit operations and related support to other units within the Division as required.
- They have to provide support to the AA1, Office of the Executive Director and perform back-up duties in their absence.
- They will work as a team member with the Business Support Unit to effectively coordinate administrative duties and provide direction as required.
- Candidates must have the experience working with and preparing, complex reports, correspondence and documents for Council/Committee and senior management staff.
- They should possess considerable experience taking minutes and handling confidential materials/information for senior level management.
- They must have experience with electronic filing systems, records retention policies & practices.
- Candidates must have excellent organisational and time management skills including attention to detail, ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and deal with conflicting priorities and work demands.
- They should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills in combination with the ability to handle sensitive issues using strong political acumen.
- They must have the ability to research and compile data in a timely fashion.
- Competitive salary will be offered to candidates.
- Matching pension plans will be possessed by them.
- Paid vacation and holidays will be granted to them.
- Health benefits coverage, including 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental benefits, will be acquired by the candidates.
How to apply
For those who qualify and possess a sincere interest in the Administrative Assistant position, we earnestly request you to click on the provided link below and complete your registration promptly, ensuring that your information is accurate. The registration process has already commenced and will conclude soon.