KSTAR ENTERPRISES INC based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: KSTAR ENTERPRISES INC
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
- The candidate must plan, develop, and implement recruitment strategies.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university program lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Outlook.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter