Hope Financial Services Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Administrative assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Hope Financial Services Ltd.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be expected to train other employees.
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must have excellent written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.