Next Step Trading Inc based in 28 Barnfield Crescent, Ajax, ON L1Z 1R3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Next Step Trading Inc
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 28 Barnfield Crescent, Ajax, ON L1Z 1R3
- The candidate will be expected to train other employees.
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be responsible for training, directing, and motivating employees.
- The candidate must respond to employee inquiries and complaints.
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with MS Office and MS Word.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be familiar with correspondence.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.