APM TRANSPORTATION INC based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job.
Employer Name: APM TRANSPORTATION INC
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Langley, BC
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise other employees.
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2296 240 ST (multiple locations across Canada/USA)