A post of administrative assistant is vacant at the City of Toronto and the city of Toronto has released a dedicated notice to fill the post with the ideal candidates. They open a portal through which candidates who are interested and eligible for this post can show their interest and try to get selected as an Administrative Assistant 2 post at the City of Toronto. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: The City of Toronto
Position: Administrative Assistant 2
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $62,480 – $75,087 Annually
Employment type: Full-time
Location: 61 Front Street, Urban Station, 3rd Floor
- Candidates will have to perform a varied administrative duties and clerical functions in connection with the operation of an organizational section.
- The candidate will have to work collaboratively with other administrative staff as a team and provide back-up support for each other.
- Candidates will also have to coordinate meetings, events and schedules.
- Candidates will have to prepare and organize council material, background, briefing and other.
- Candidates must have experience in administrative support.
- Candidates must have the skill of planning and organizing appointments, meetings, interviews, and special events.
- Candidates must have experience in taking minutes at meetings.
- Candidates also attain experience working with confidential material/information for senior management.
- Candidate must have the ability to perform research work and gather information
- Candidates will get a competitive pay scale.
- Candidates also enjoy medical benefits and also get a dedicated term life insurance facility.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility with this job.
- Candidates will get pension and retirement benefits.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply with the help of the link that we have provided below. Follow the link and you can submit your application form within a minute.