East Edmonton Physical Therapy Services Inc. based in 2771 Hewes Way NW, Edmonton, AB T6L 6N5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: East Edmonton Physical Therapy Services Inc.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.71 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2771 Hewes Way NW, Edmonton, AB T6L 6N5
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and electronic mail.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.