GreenTech Resources are presently hiring an Accounting and Bookkeeping technician for Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The offer if necessary, maybe supported by a LMI. Bookkeepers and Accounting technicians maintain complete sets of books, keep records of accounts. It also involves verification of the procedures that are used for recording financial transactions and also involves providing personal bookkeeping services. They may be employed across public and private sectors or may be self employed as well.
GreenTech Resources is one of the most renowned, trustworthy, established and popular foreign worker recruitment agency and immigration consultancy service center based in Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Regina), Alberta (Calgary and Edmonton), British Columbia (Abbotsford) and Mississauga Toronto (Ontario) Canada.
GreenTech Resources works in the field of assisting people to have a smooth and safe immigration process that is hassle free and comfortable for all and on top of that they provide not just job recruitment, but also help in student admission, give advice and information on Express entry, LMIA, SINP, as well as give advice on jobs and also on family sponsorship, on work permit, and on permanent residency to help their clients in accommodation and let them have a comfortable immigration experience.
If you have decided to relocate and take the plunge to move to Saskatchewan and Alberta, GreenTech Resources will offer the ocean of opportunities there and will help you receive all the services and amenities related to all your needs.
Their RCIC are approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) and are also licensed with IRCC to be able to offer services to all the clients over the world. Greentech Resources services have offices across Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert, Moose Jaw and North Battleford as well as in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Abbotsford British Columbia and Mississauga Toronto, Ontario.
Employer Name: GreenTech Resources Ltd.
Position: Accounting Technician and Bookkeeper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20-$25 per hour
Employment type: Full Time
- To be able to maintain, establish and balance various accounts using computerized and manual bookkeeping systems.
- To be able to keep financial records.
- To be able to manage reconcile accounts and post journal entries and to be able to prepare trial balance of books and prepare financial statements and maintain general ledgers.
- Should be able to calculate and prepare cheques for payroll and for bills and tax and utility.
- Should complete and submit tax remittance forms, pension contribution forms, workers compensation forms and other government documents.
- Should be able to prepare tax returns and perform other various personal bookkeeping services.
- Should be able to prepare other statistical, accounting and financial reports.
- Completion of secondary schooling is mandatory.
- The candidates are required to have completed a college program in either bookkeeping or accounting or a related field for completion of 2 years that is first level of a recognised professional accounting program like certified general accounting for chartered accounting.
- Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with a number of years of experience
as an account link or a financial clock is required.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given link.
Or you can contact