New Castle Farm LTD. based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: New Castle Farm LTD.
Position: Worker, farm
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 48 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
- The candidate must report any signs of insect or disease damage.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Product
- The product types are vegetables and hydroponic horticultural products.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own gloves.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.