Wood processing labourer
Vortex Energy Services Ltd based in Nampa, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Wood processing labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: Vortex Energy Services Ltd
Position: Wood processing labourer
No. of vacancies: 9
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Nampa, AB
Type of Product: Lumber, Boxes
Type of Industry Experience: Wood products
Economic Specialization: Labour
- The candidate will be required to sort, pile, and transport wood products.
- The candidate will be required to remove scrap lumber and wood chips for reprocessing.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and immediate work areas.
- The candidate will be expected to assist other processing workers.
- The candidate will be required to construct pallets.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate will be required to work in the manufacturing or processing industries.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots and mask.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
Work Location Information
- The candidate should be willing to relocate to the given location.
- As part of their compensation packages, the candidate will receive on-site housing options.
- The candidate will be provided with transportation by the employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter