SUNRISE WINDOW & DOOR SYSTEMS based in 188 CORSTATE AVENUE, Concord, ON L4K 4X2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Welder has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: SUNRISE WINDOW & DOOR SYSTEMS
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $26.50 hourly / 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 188 CORSTATE AVENUE, Concord, ON L4K 4X2
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, specifications, manuals, and processes.
- The candidate will be expected to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The candidate must be able to operate either manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The candidate will be required to fit, braze, and torch-straighten metal.
- The candidate must determine the weldability of materials.
- The candidate must be able to use hoisting and lifting equipment.
- The candidate must be able to operate previously set-up welding machines in order to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- The candidate must operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or fill holes, indentations, and seams in metal.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain and repair welding, brazing, and soldering equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Manufacturing industry.
Experience and specialization
Type of materials
- Materials include stainless steel and steel, iron, and heavy metals.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with an Arc welding machine, a Brazing machine, a Butt or seam resistance welding machine, a Gas welding machine, and a Soldering machine.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in custom fabrication, machinery or equipment repair, factory assembly, cast iron and other metals, and ornamental work.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter