AgriMetal inc. based in 1006, RUE PRINCIPALE, Wickham, QC J0C 1S0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: AgriMetal inc.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $23.85 to $26.60 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1006, RUE PRINCIPALE, Wickham, QC J0C 1S0
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, specifications, manuals, and processes.
- The candidate will be expected to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The candidate must be able to operate either manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The candidate must determine the weldability of materials.
- The candidate will be required to operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the manufacturing industry.
Experience and specialization
Type of materials
- The materials are steel, iron, and heavy metals.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about Spool.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a soldering machine and automatic or semi-automatic equipment.
Type of industry experience
- The candidate must be skilled in the manufacture of machinery and metal equipment products.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about manufacturing equipment.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in custom fabrication, factory assembly, cast iron, and other metals.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance, Other benefits and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1006, RUE PRINCIPALE
J0C 1S0 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
819-398-6883 extension 210 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM