XO Bistro based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: XO Bistro
Position: Restaurant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.15 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Budgetary Responsibility: 0 – $100,000
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate must balance cash, complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be expected to price goods and services.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices as necessary.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate food and other supply arrangements with suppliers.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate catering or facility use with clients.
- The candidate will be expected to create, implement, and analyse budgets.
- The candidate will be expected to participate in marketing plans and implementation.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit, train, and supervise employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 16 to 20 people.
- The candidate must have Food and Beverage Server Trade Certification, Responsible Beverage Service Certificate, and Smart Serve.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with accounting software, an electronic cash register, MS Office, a point of sale system, and spreadsheets.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
5021 Mullen Road
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed