Omer enterprises Inc based in 136 East Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1N4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Omer enterprises Inc
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 136 East Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1N4
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to load, unload, and move materials and products using a variety of equipment.
- The candidate must weigh materials and goods.
- The candidate must sort, crate, and stack goods.
- The candidate must install, lash, and secure goods.
- The candidate will be responsible for storing cargo and materials.
- The candidate must transport and distribute materials and goods.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must work in a warehouse.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.