International Camouflage Ltd based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse associate who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: International Camouflage Ltd
Position: Warehouse associate
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
- The candidate must clean and maintain the office, supply area, or warehouse.
- The candidate must identify, label, and catalogue items received.
- The candidate must maintain inventory control system records.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- The candidate must receive, unpack, and sort incoming parts, supplies, and materials.
- The candidate will be expected to sell spare and replacement parts.
- The candidate must ship, deliver, or pick up parts, products, or equipment.
- The candidate must store items in a warehouse, tool room, or supply area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- The candidate has access to Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter