UPS has released a notice in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Warehouse associate. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post will have to serve UPS by handling the warehouse. Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply by visiting the official website of Warehouse associate. Candidates will have to make sure to ensure genuine information in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled and not considered for further step.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Warehouse Associate
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.80 per hour
Employment type: Part-time
Location: Concord, Canada
- Candidates will have to load and unload the packages into the package delivery vehicles and trailers.
- Candidates will have to learn and properly execute company-established package handling methods.
- Candidates must sort and stock packages on postal codes.
- Candidates pay have to perform other work when required.
- Candidates must be able to lift to 70 lbs.
- Candidates must be sure of availability to work from Monday to Friday.
- Candidates must have the ability to read and memorize postal codes.
- Candidates must be satisfied with working inside truck trailers.
- Candidates will have to ensure punctuality and regular availability at the post.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get Provident fund benefits and retirement benefits.
- Candidates will get superb medical benefits and insurance facilities.
- a 2-week-old vacation facility is available with this post.
- The paid training facility is available with this post.
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this loss can apply by visiting the official website of UPS. We have shared a link below through which candidates can easily apply for this post within a minute. Candidates will have to make sure to share only genuine information otherwise the registration gets cancelled.