Excel Human Resources based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse associate who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Excel Human Resources
Position: Warehouse associate
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Ottawa, ON
- The candidate must clean and maintain the office, supply area, or warehouse.
- The candidate will be expected to keep inventory control system records.
- The candidate will be expected to handle incoming requisitions.
- The candidate must receive, unpack, and sort incoming parts, supplies, and materials.
- The candidate must ship, deliver, or pick up parts, products, or equipment.
- The candidate must store items in a warehouse, tool room, or supply area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.