Grand Falls Foods inc based in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Grand Falls Foods inc
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.20 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be required to describe menu items including daily specials for customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate must supervise other servers and busing staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
19 Cromer Avenue
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
A2A 2K5 Between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM