Florenceville Inn based in Bristol, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Florenceville Inn
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.75 to $16.50 hourly (To be negotiated) / 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Bristol, NB
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be expected to advise on menu selections.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.