City of Thunderbay has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Virtual Care Coordinator. It is mandatory for the candidates to comprehend the duties and responsibilities and give their best effort. They are responsible for the service delivery of the Remote Patient Monitoring technology to facilitate remote healthcare monitoring and improve patient outcomes. They will involve leveraging technology to remotely track and monitor patients’ health conditions, communicate with patients, and collaborate with healthcare providers. They will support clients through several mediums including various RPM platforms, eHealth initiatives and phone call follow ups.
Employer Name: City of Thunderbay
Position: Virtual Care Coordinator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $77,088.10 – $90,691.92 yearly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: CA-ON-Thunder Bay
- Candidates will facilitate the onboarding process for patients into the remote patient monitoring program within the homes of the clients and educate clients on how to use remote monitoring peripherals.
- They will collect and analyse data generated by remote monitoring devices; review patient data regularly, identify any abnormalities or trends, and escalate any concerns to the appropriate healthcare providers.
- Candidates must act as a liaison between patients, paramedic staff, healthcare providers, and other relevant parties.
- They need to facilitate remote consultations, communicates changes in patient status, relays important information, and ensures that patients’ questions or concerns are addressed promptly
- They ought to collaborate with healthcare providers to adjust care plans based on the remote monitoring data.
- Candidates must have the ability to maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of remote monitoring data, patient interactions, care plan adjustments, and outcomes.
- They should generate reports and provide relevant data to healthcare providers, administrators, and other stakeholders to evaluate the effectiveness of the remote patient monitoring program and identify areas for improvement.
- Candidates will acquire Health care and Dental.
- Additionally, they will get flexible working hours.
- They will have a pleasant working environment.
How to apply
Candidates fascinated in the Virtual Care Coordinator position and meeting the eligibility condition are solicited to provide accurate information during the registration process. Using the provided link for application is mandatory. It’s vital to make sure the accuracy of the particulars, as failure to do so will lead to the cancellation of your registration.