McConnell-Gordon Estates Ltd. based in Wolfville, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vineyard worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: McConnell-Gordon Estates Ltd.
Position: Vineyard worker
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $13.35 hourly for 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Casual employment, Full time
Location: Wolfville, NS
- The candidate will be expected to maintain and manage vine growth, vine canopy, and grapes.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The type of farm operation is viticulture.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include grapes and vineyards.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Writing sample