Spring Creek Garden Ltd. based in Outlook, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vegetable farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Vegetable farm worker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Spring Creek Garden Ltd.
Position: Vegetable farm worker
No. of vacancies: 19
Salary: $13.50 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Outlook, SK
- The candidate will be in charge of grading.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting vegetables by hand.
- The candidate will be in charge of vegetable culling.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty and hot conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include bell peppers, cabbage, carrots, cauliflowers, cucumbers, onions, sweet corn, tomatoes, and zucchini.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating a farm truck.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 20231350
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience