Vegetable farm worker
Miao’s Farm based in St. John’s, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vegetable farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job.
Employer Name: Miao’s Farm
Position: Vegetable farm worker
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: St. John’s, NL
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and specialization
Type of Crops
- The crops are cabbage, cucumbers, grapes, and tomatoes.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a turf grass harvester, fertiliser applicator, loader, sprayer or duster, tillage equipment, tractor, vegetable harvester, and sod cutter.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.