CALGARY CAR TRUCK WASH & LUBE CORP based in 4039 16TH STREET SE, Calgary, AB T2G 3R8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck washer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Shift and Morning. The position of Truck washer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: CALGARY CAR TRUCK WASH & LUBE CORP
Position: Truck washer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4039 16TH STREET SE, Calgary, AB T2G 3R8
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the exterior of the building, tanks, chimneys, and industrial equipment.
- The candidate must clean the interior and exterior of motor vehicles.
- The candidate must wash and clean interior and exterior windows, as well as other glass surfaces.
- The candidate must vacuum floors.
- The candidate must wax and polish floors.
- The candidate must shampoo the upholstery.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.