ADRIMAR TRUCKING LTD based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck drivers supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: ADRIMAR TRUCKING LTD
Position: Truck drivers supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $36.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees and projects.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate activities.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate must make recommendations for personnel actions.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating repairs and rentals.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work problems and recommend improvements to work methods.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
Experience and specialization
Type of industry experience
- The candidate must have prior trucking industry experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of the requested certifications