Knox Bridge School based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Knox Bridge School
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.75 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate must obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate must be able to operate a switchboard or phone system.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering office supplies.
- The candidate must record and relay information.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must send invoices.
- The candidate must keep work records and logs.
- The candidate must receive and issue payments.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must set up teleconferences.
- The candidate must calculate billing charges.
- The candidate will be required to monitor mobile radio or telephone.
- The candidate must provide directory assistance.
- The candidate must provide emergency services.
- The candidate must relay services to people with disabilities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must work in the private sector.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Switchboard 1-25 lines, Electronic scheduler, Word processing software, Database software, Presentation software, Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Windows.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.