Pro Max Trucking Ltd. based in 11436 132A Street, Surrey, BC V3R 7S2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck drivers supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night, On Call and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Pro Max Trucking Ltd.
Position: Truck drivers supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $35.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 11436 132A Street, Surrey, BC V3R 7S2
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees and projects.
- The candidate must train or arrange for training.
- The candidate must also coordinate and schedule activities.
- The candidate must make recommendations for personnel actions.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating repairs and rentals.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work problems and recommend improvements to work methods.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising truck drivers as well as working groups.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising others.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be well-versed in trans-border documentation, maintenance and repair reports, and inspection reports (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Bill of lading and driver logbook.
Type of industry experience
- The candidate must have trucking experience.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
11436 132A Street