3394603 Canada Inc based in 34 Perdue Court, Caledon, ON L7C 3M6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 3394603 Canada Inc
Position: Truck driver
No. of vacancies: 20
Salary: $45,000 to $60,000 annually (to be negotiated) / 35 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 34 Perdue Court, Caledon, ON L7C 3M6
- The candidate will be expected to maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate must drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- The candidate must load and unload goods.
- The candidate must operate and drive straight or articulated trucks in order to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate will be expected to perform preventive maintenance.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving and relaying information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be responsible for recording cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- The candidate will be responsible for tarping and ensuring cargo safety and security.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have an AZ class licence, an Air Brakes Endorsement, and an Air Brake (Z) Endorsement.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be familiar with accident or incident reports, bills of lading, driver logbooks, inspection reports (pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip), maintenance and repair reports, trans-border documentation, and trip reports.
Type of trucking and equipment
- Trucking and equipment types include refrigerated and tractor-trailer
Communication systems experience
- The candidate must be familiar with the Citizens Band (CB) radio and the Trip Recorder (on-board computer).
- The candidate must be able to use GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation devices.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a valid passport.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal record check, driving licence validity check, driving record check (abstract), and drug test.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must be willing to travel across borders.
- The candidate must be willing to travel for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to travel overnight.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive mileage reimbursement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.